XXL LacLine - Step-by-Step
Application of XXL LacLine made easy
The nail-care industry has waited for this revolution:
UV nail paint the latest trend in the beauty market
You can apply XXL LacLine exactly like any normal nail polish but with the advantage that this novelty product dries up within second under the UV light. Don't worry, smudging and blemishes brought by banging into things are now a thing of the past. Dry really means bone dry and in the case of XXL LacLine dry actually means rock hard.
One neither needs special tools nor particular brushes for application, just a UV light. The XXL LacLine has a liquid consistency and with the brush provided it can be applied like any normal commercially available nail polish. A manicure is all that is needed as a preparatory step. There are three steps to be completed before the long lasting polish can adorn your nails. First comes the base coat. Next, two coats of colour are recommended just as any other ordinary nail polish and finish off with a protective top coat. In just 20 minutes you have perfectly beautiful finger nails with an extra long life of 2-3 weeks. You need not worry about the nail polish chipping or scratches forming on it.
Tip: Even if application is not really complicated it is recommended to follow the instructions precisely as application errors can lead to the shortening of the permanency of the nail polish.
Application of XXL LacLine:
- Prepare your nails as you would normally: wash your hands, remove existing nail polish, push back the cuticles, file them to a shape, finally lightly buff the nail surfaces (roughen) to remove possible remnants of skin and the topmost layer of gloss (this enhances the life of the nail polish).
- When the nails are completely rid of any remnants wash your hands thoroughly. Extremely important: clean the nails thereafter with alcohol. Only nails completely free of grease and remnants ensure a long life of the new nail polish. (There should be no remnants at all of remover, for this leads to a quick dissolution of the new nail polish).
- Apply the Base Lac thinly and very carefully up to the extreme edges of the nail and let harden for 120 sec under the UV light or for 30 sec under the LED light.
- As the next step shake the bottle of desired shade vigorously. Then apply, the thinner the better - and let harden for 120 sec under the UV light or for 30 sec under the LED light.
- If necessary apply one or two more coats, the thinner the better and again let it harden for 120 sec under the UV light or for 30 sec under the LED light.
- Finally apply the top coat - and again let it harden for 120 sec under the UV light or for 30 sec under the LED light.
- Rub off the sticky remainder of film on the nails with a pad soaked with remover
- Massage in skin care lotion around the nails
- Thats it!
Tip: Take care to paint also the edges at the tips of the nails at every coat.
And another tip: The thinner the coats the longer it will last.
Application of XXL LacLine "French":
- Proceed as described above from step 1-5
- Thinly apply a transparent neutral shade (pink, beige, clear) and let harden for 120 sec under the UV light bulb or for 30 sec under the LED light bulb
- Paint a clear straight line with white at the tip of the nail with a steady hand or with the aid of a nail template -and let harden for 120 sec under the UV light bulb or for 30 sec under the LED light bulb
- Apply another coat of a transparent neutral shade
- Proceed further as described from point 7 onwards
Removing XXL LacLine:
XXL LacLine can be easily removed from the nails without filing with the help of a remover and you are free to apply any other colour of your choice.
Lightly roughen the polish surface
Soak ¼ of the cotton pad with remover, place it on your nail and tie it up tightly with aluminium foil - let it stay for 5-10 minutes
The nail polish comes off the nail surface on its own when left with the remover soaked cotton pad and can be pushed off gently using a metal cuticle pusher or rosewood stick.
Should the nail polish not come off easily then let the remover stay on a little longer and try again after a couple of minutes.
|Tip: do not pick at the finger nails. This damages the nail surface and harms the natural nail|